I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Sunday 24 April 2011

Back 2 work

OK...so I'm starting to get a little bit nervous about going back to work tomorrow. Stressing about what to wear and what shoes are sensible, yet 'purdy' enough. Thankfully it's not a new job that I'm returning to but the one I've had (off and on due to initially parental- then study leave) since we moved back to Sweden, almost 10 years ago. It is a new department (for me) in the department store so that's got the butterflies going but...I think...in a good way...?

Still feeling like somewhat of a big fat failure for 'giving up' on studying, even if I try to convince myself that it was/is the only sensible option/choice I had/have and that it'll be OK, more than OK...

Tell me it'll be OK...! :\

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It'll be more than okay! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...