I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Sunday 24 April 2011

'Silence' explained...

One of my favourite bloggers of recent has felt the need to delete her two blogs. :( I do hope it's only temporary, and that she might return with a blog that perhaps requires a password or something similar so that she feel like she has the privacy she wants/needs/deserves.

Blessings to you Dark Mother Goddess, you are already sorely missed! Hope to 'see' ya soon.


"Don't be dismayed by good-byes.
A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes,
is certain for those who are friends."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack ; O

E. said...

YAY! :D :D :D I know for sure I'm not alone in being thrilled about that fact!! :D :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...