I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Saturday 23 April 2011

Spoilsport

Yeah, that's me. Any time we decide on doing some type of 'family fun' my image of 'happy times' is spoilt by everyone just being their usual selves... Before we even get going I get annoyed, feel like the fun is ruined but everyones lack of interest or appreciation, by the usual everyday conflicts (that I for some reason think will magically disappear this particular moment in time)...and then I end up being the spoilsport - grumpy, moody and irritable... :(
I know I overreact, how is everyone supposed to join in on the fun that I keep ruining with my unreasonable expectations of a smiling, happy family...??

Winner of worst Mum award 2005 - present,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you find that "smiling happy family" send them over to my house so I can study them.

E. said...

:) :) :)
Thanks hun, I will! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...