I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Wednesday 20 April 2011

I speak not of unknown things.

Outside my window... Sunshine, beautiful, lovely, sweet spring sunshine! :)

Around the house... Most things are where they're supposed to be (little people are away for a few days), cats lazying about...smelling slightly of burnt toast - 'cause it burnt some earlier. ;p

I'm wearing... the 'usual' chillin'-at-home attire, grey sweats and nude longsleeved tee.

I'm reading... 'Women, Food and God' by Geneen Roth

I'm hearing... silence, a car driving past hour house...the cat snoring... :)

I'm learning... that only I can decide the rules in my life...then it is up to the rest to follow, or stay behind. I'm my own resposibility...

I'm wondering/thinking… if what I just wrote above makes sense. Is it true? Can I be 'the captain' of my life and just believe that I'll get what I need along the way...?

I'm hoping... that work will be good. That its a step ahead and not backwards...even if it does feel like a step back in time...

I'm grateful for... sisters! ♥

Low note... noticing me loosing myself in my body (again). This isn't where I want to be.

High note... blowing leaves in the garden yesterday 'til my arm went numb. :) I wish I could use it indoors too to tidy up! ;) Cora's Deep Thoughts post gave me, and others, food for thought. :) Very interesting and appreciated. :) :)

Light...? *after thinking long and hard* Ah, I do feel lighter after clearing the leaves of the lawn and finally putting away the pallet of pellets. *phew!* That's something isn't it? Baby steps...! ;p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it true? Can I be 'the captain' of my life and just believe that I'll get what I need along the way...?

YES, YES, and YES!!

*hugs* I believe, my dearest Sister, you're seeing the Light :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...