I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Where to begin...?

A new blog with new ideas of what I want to do but not really sure where to start... :)

Haud Ignota Loquor - I speak not of unknown things, sort of sums up my thought about this blog... I don't believe I'm a carrier of any new knowledge or revolutionary ideas, but I do believe that words have power and that all things are connected in some way.

I have many times 'by chance' come across thoughts, words and inspiring deeds that have changed, or more correctly deepened and given more colour to my already existing knowledge. I LOOOVE reading, learning, figuring things out, trying to get the why's and what for's of things.

I believe that I know myself quite well and that I'm good at reading people but I aspire to constantly learn more...to grow.

That's what I want to do here! :D I want to wonder, question and talk about lots of different issues with the aim of growing...!

By sharing what inspires and guides me in life perhaps I in turn might give someone else another variation of colour to their own ideas... Possible?? I don't know! :) There a very few things in life I know for sure...so maybe this blog will end up being a load of nonsense babbling about nothing and everything! ;)

My soul sister over on The Postulations of an Iconoclast wrote an awesome post a while back, about what she knows now. She spoke words right out of my own heart, I guess that's why we're soul sistas! ;) She wrote "the more I learn, the more I don't know" "I don't know shit. And I'm okay with that. Really. Because that means there's still room in my Brains for New Learning, New Thinking, New Ideas." (forgive me Cora for butchering your post!) and the sum still being the empowered "I don't know shit, but I *know* my shit" :D and that's SO true for me too!! ♥

And that brings the "If Anthem" to my mind!! :D Nonsense babbling-warning! ;) From the National Geographic Channels "Live Curious" 'campaign'.



If you are, you breathe.
If you breathe, you talk.
If you talk, you ask.
If you ask, you think.
If you think, you search.
If you search, you experience.
If you experience, you learn.
If you learn, you grow.
If you grow, you wish.
If you wish, you find.
And if you find, you doubt.
If you doubt, you question.
If you question, you understand
and if you understand, you know.
If you know, you want to know more.
If you want to know more,
you are alive.


I am alive! :) ...and this place is mine... So join me or leave me to my nonsens... ;)

Be safe,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My darling SS <3

I was wondering how much longer until this blog would be created. It seemed like a natural progression of things :D

This is a beautiful space that you've created that perfectly reflects the true beauty of you. I am looking forward to reading all of the gems you'll share (as no doubt I'll be saying "YES!!" to all of them) and reading your very own thoughts as well (with me shouting YEEEEEES!)

Funny about that post, I've seriously been thinking about posting a continuation of it picking up with that last line "I don't know shit, but I *know* my shit" Glad that it struck something in you too <3

Love you bunches!

E. said...

<3 <3 <3

You should SO post a continuation! Soon! :D

'cause it IS possible to not know AND *know* shit at the same time...! The fact that you know you don't know actually means you *know* shit and THAT is the cooool shit! ;) *lol!*

That post was SO good, SO well written! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...