I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Tuesday 3 May 2011

First week @ work.

"Work is love made visible. And if you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of those who work with joy."
- Khalil Gibran

I love (and as usual when it comes to Gibran I agree with) those words, and sure...I might not feel that strongly about my job but, I do enjoy it. :) It's been a good first week back and I feel good, better than I thought I would, about going back. It has given me the rest and break from a great deal of the inner stress I was feeling before I made the decision to go back to work.

The 1½ hour commute (on public transport, i.e. the bus) to and from work has also given me space to just be, breathe and read and I just finished reading Women, Food and God, which I though was excellent. I'm considering forcing Husband to read it too - even if he's neither a woman or has issues with food (although I do think Geneen might say he does)... He does obsess about things and I think if he (or anyone else with obsessions or obsessive traits) can translate what is written about food and aimed at women to his specific 'issue' he too could get a great deal from this book.
I will return with a more complete review at a later point, but you already have a sense of where I'll be going with it. ;) :)

I have also had some time to think about my Word and I might (?) have reached somewhat of an epiphany... (shouldn't one be sure if one has!?) but...I'm mulling over it a bit before I share... ;)

So...I've got some things to share with y'all, we'll see when I have the time! :)

Love&Light,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...