I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Sunday 2 January 2011

One Word for 2011?

There's a few, perhaps a lot, of blogs (see Cora, DMG, AliE etc.) writing about using a word to shape, lead and perhaps guide you through the year.

I first read about this over at Cora's blog and my initial reaction was...divided. :) I thought it sounded like a fun, interesting and different idea instead of the usual new years resolutions (that I've never really understood or ever managed to keep! ;)). On the other hand I was a bit hesitant of/if I dared to join in too, 'cause I feel that words are so powerful. If one chooses the 'wrong' word and charges it with all ones possibilities of the coming year it might not be such a fun, interesting and positive but rather negative and...wrong... :/ or...? In just reading through Cora's post I had a handful ok-words-that-could-turn-'bad'...but...I might just be taking it too seriously too...? :)

And! :) Being a lover of words I am intrigued by this idea and also aware that choosing the word must be allowed to take some time. It is the intention you have with the word you choose that determines the outcome...positively or negatively charged... Yes? :)
Cora will give herself, and us who'll join her, a week to think about it. I'll do the same, let the idea settle and then decide if I'll join in and with what word.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...