I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Friday 28 January 2011

More books...!

*lol!* And here I thought I wasn't up to blogging right now...! This'll be my fourth post today!? :D Must be a new record! ;)
It's another book post, I read about One Thousand Gifts over on Kindred of the Quiet Way and it made me curious.


I seems to be just the type of book I love to read so I hunted about on the net for more info about it. I found an excerpt of the book here. Oh my goodness, I bawled my eyes out reading that first chapter and now just have to read more. I looove reading about interesting life journeys, especially spiritual ones, and Ann Voskamp seems to have made one. :) I think I should be able to read 'past' all the bible references (which are not really my cup of tea) and still enjoy the journey. :)
Ann also has a beautiful blog - A Holy Experience where her faith, grace and gratitude shine bright...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...