I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Thursday 15 December 2011

scatterbrain!

I've missed (?!?) telling you guys that I'm going back to uni in January! :D *yay!*

At the end of last week, just as we got hit by chicken pox, I logged on to antagning.se (international link) to find out if I'd gotten in or not and, I'm in! :) I'm still going for the whole teacher thing (which I took a break from in the spring) but I've changed my mind a little bit and I'm now going to get my degree in pre-school teaching. :)


I'm not really where I thought I'd be, when I took the break in the spring... I was 'hoping' I'd now (almost a year later) would be divorced, have the house sold and have a place of my own, somewhere to start anew with Life...and...I not. None of the above actually but...soon enough??  :\

Looking forward to next year, a new year, with new/old beginnings,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Sis, for going back to school!

So what you are not where you thought you'd be in one year...things just take a little longer than originally planned, but this coming year will be amazing for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...