I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Thursday 1 December 2011

Making new acquaintances...

So... my 'old' (imo nothing from -09 should/could be classed as old!) fancy phone is...gone. It's been unwell for a looong time now but I've been holding on, learn new tricks to keep using it, keeping it alive. But today, finally, I decided enough was enough...I'd been holding on for too long, it was time to let go and face my fears about these clever smartphones or freaky hybrid phoneputerstereo thingies! ;p They're little cyborgs who'll end up taking over the world! ;p :D

Before work I headed into scary mobile phone store, openly admitting to not knowing anything about these clever smartphones. I could have been conned into buying anything but wasn't. :) After much needed help I got a new phone(y?) to take home.

So, here begins the story of me and 'Ray'... We're just getting to know each other but in him lingers my dreams of facebook check-ins, funny tweets and possibly even in-action blog posts! ;) He's managed to tick me off some by loosing a good third of my contact list, which my house troll thinks he might be able to recover from old phones memory (?!). :) Ray's got a fab camera and lots of funny/scary/intriguing apps sooo I might be able to forgive him the mishap with my contact list...

Here he is, my Sony Ericsson Ray. Ain't he purdy?! ;)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...