I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Thursday 15 December 2011

It's no secret that I ♥ Paulo Coelho. ;) The inspirational word the comes through this man are awesome. He echos wisdom from eons ago (very similar to my big crush Kahlil Gibran ♥). Mr. Coelho writes obvious Truths so brilliantly it produces goosebumps, it's an Aha!- and But-Of-Course-moment all in one. :)

With that said I obviously ;) follow his blog, twitter and facebook and this morning I read last night's status update,

Love is joy.
Don't convince yourself that suffering is part of it.


!!! :D :D :D What did I just tell you?! :D Smiiiile of recognition at the notion of an obvious Truth. Beauty.

Love&Light,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and so true! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...