I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Sunday 7 August 2011

Ambivalence

Autumn is my favourite time of year! It lacks nothing! Yet...this year I already feel it in the air, at the beginning of August?! ...and...I have this empty feeling in my gut of a summer lost... of memories not made...you know...? :/ I feel...Sad. Lacking. Lonely. Lost. Things that have very little to do with the seasons...! :\

This morning on my way to work I noticed that some leaves of a few bushes and trees were turning yellow (or perhaps were just dried out for the heat we've had?) and it almost brought tears to my eyes...!

Time. Time. Time! This constant...friend and foe of mine! I want to follow where it goes and I want to stay here, for just a moment longer... I want my autumn, but I don't want to let go of summer just yet...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time time time.....so true. Usually by the end of Summer I'm rocking in a corner.....not my favorite season.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...