I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Meltdown.

:( :( :(
I feel like the crappiest mum ever...! Like all I can do right now is be angry, yell and bark at them - who's fault it isn't...! And rather than stopping it I just get more angry (for being angry) with him, and them... :( 

A few words from him could make things 'alright' again, take the tension out, calm the storm...but those words never come...

I don't wanna be angry, sad and alone anymore.

3 comments:

Johanna said...

You're not alone.. I'm here for you! <3

Anonymous said...

Shit happens and we all have times we yell at people who don't deserve it, including our kids. I've done it and any mother who says she hasn't is a damn liar.

When I get in "that place" it is a signal that I need a break and I am completely burnt out. Can you dump the kids at grammas, an aunts or a friends for a day? C

E. said...

:) Thanx you guys! :)

DM: I think this melt down was largely PMS induced :/ but yeah... I am also quite worn out after a looong summer of work and very little time off. A day or two here and there just isn't enough!

I did get the weekend for myself as my aunt came and got kids and husband away for a few days. We ALL needed that! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...