I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Sunday 10 October 2010

Delicious autumn!

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.
- George Eliot

(photo: Mine. Misty morning Borås Sept-10.)


I love autumn! I love the misty mornings, Nature leaving the deep green behind for all different shades of red and yellow and she shares of Herself to us.

Right now is the perfect season, when combination of leaves in the trees and leaves on the ground is just...perfect... :) Soon all leaves will be gone, swept away and/or turned into mush by the then freezing autumn showers... Right now is it.

"If winter is slumber and spring is birth, and summer is life, then autumn rounds out to be reflection.
It's a time of year when the leaves are down and the harvest is in and the perennials are gone.
Mother Earth just closed up the drapes on another year and it's time to reflect on what's come before."

- Mitchell Burgess,
Northern Exposure, Thanksgiving, 1992


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...