I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Knowledge...?

So...I've been abscent for a little while... Uni's started and it is all sort of New and Scary. :) Especially since we have our first exam is on Friday - barely two weeks in to the term!?!

My darling daughter has had a fever the last few days and I can just not allow myself to miss any lectures this early on so daddy has done his duty and mummy's been feeling guilty for not being "able" to... :/ Silly I know, but it's all a part of being a mum, isn't it? :\

I really hope that I'll find time and inspiration to keep posting here regularly, I think I really need this space. :)
My little Haven. ♥

"Perplexity is the beginning of knowledge."
- Kahlil Gibran

So hope that's true! :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...