I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Saturday 28 August 2010

...

I'm in a bit of a crappy place...still...
I seem to be virtually unbreakable. Which I guess should be seen as a good thing...? I think I've reached my "limit" so many time now that it surprises me that I'm still standing, walking, talking... For anyone else I would have totally allowed for relapsing back to smoking, eating or picking up drinking...
God! How pathetic... Why am I such a martyr...?!

Don't worry, my struggles are of the emotional kind rather than physical and as I said - virtually unbreakable...?

This post was going to be about something completely different...
*over and out*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you!

It's not that you are a martyr, it's simply that you are made of strong material that won't break :-) That's a good thing.

I'm here whenever you need me <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...