I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Friday 20 August 2010

Maya Angelou quotes

Feeling a bit bored... Seems like everyone is doing what they're supposed to do today, while I just sit around just not able to be bothered. Gosh! Sounds depressing! :[ Sorry! :) Is not that bad...just having an off day.
So I waste (yeah waste! I so could be doing other stuff!) my time surfing the web, hunting for more fab quotes/saying/proverbs. I "always" seem to "get stuck" on a certain person or theme when I go in these hunts, today I got stuck on Maya Angelou. :) Don't mind that at all! :D Here are a few of gems I found...


Hope you're having a better day than me!


"I've learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel."
- Maya Angelou

"Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host.
But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean."
- Maya Angelou

"While I know myself as a creation of God,
I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else
and everything else are also God's creation."
- Maya Angelou

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...