I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Monday 9 August 2010

...

I'm going through, experiencing, a bit of a rough spell at the moment and therefore most of the words that seem to "find me" right now are ones of heart ache, difficulites and sorrow...

Yep...that's where I'm at! ...or "worse" actually... I'm in heart ache limbo, sounds cheesy but feels true, not knowing where things are heading and confused as to what might follow...

Some words are quite dark and grim while others are perhaps more hopeful about lifes adversities - focusing on the nessecity of pain to be able to grow... I tend to go more towards those ones. Although, right here and now my spirit feels quite bruised and battered and my heart is unsure of what to do/feel...

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."
- Friedrich Nietzsche



hoping to give birth to a dancing star...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Email me!!

Love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...