I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Saturday 25 September 2010

My calling...?

I think I may have figured mine out...my calling that is... can one actually do that?! :)

I want to be a teacher, I'm learning to be one. :) I'm feeling fairly confident about that role. But, I want to be more than that...I want to be a good person who does and sees the good in others. I'm not perfect but neither is anyone else...we're all human, have the same worth...

All these things are coming together for me recently and I'm still not sure what it all means, where it will all take me but I'm trying to "go with the flow" because I don't feel all that in control of the situation (as I'd like to be). I feel gently but firmly urged, nudged into a place that feels both scary and yet so obvious...

....

I don't know...maybe I've just finally grown up or something but for the first time (ever?) I feel an urge to do something, to use my voice and embrace me - all that I know (and have been told) I am but have been fighting against... Gosh! Sounds like total gibberish doesn't it!? As I said, I don't really know what I'm in right now but I'm fairly certain I'll keep on going right into it.

Weird...

This wasn't really how I'd thought this post would turn out, I thought that I would be able to be a bit more specific but apparently not.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...