I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Thursday 17 November 2011

Svartbäcken, part V

Photo sharing time. These are my photos, taken by me with my crappy ol' mobile phone camera. :) If you, for any reason, would want to use my photos, feel free to do so but be kind and link back.

The Meeting room, a newish add on the original buildning.

Lost of windows all around, where you can see the lake in the distance and the woods nearby.

The Meeting room and dining room + f/Friends. :) Folding doors seperate the two rooms if/when needed.

Svartbäcksgården.
Meeting room, diningroom & kitchen to the left. Sleeping quarters to the right. There's also a library/reading room at the back of the buildning.

Back yard. Window to 'my' room furthest one to the left. Doors on the right lead into the library. :)

'My' room. :) Like most (all?) rooms it contains a single bed and a bunk bed. Small wardrobe, desk and chair.

I don't have anything else to say, right now. I'm tired. I'm trying to hold on to the Peace of just last weekend...! Has it not been longer...?

Chaos is... but so it Light and Love and Kindness... ♥

Shattered-pooped,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...