I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Monday 14 November 2011

Svartbäcken, part I

Home again from Days for Learning, or Meeting for Learning, as I think it is called in (Quaker) English. ;) Our little gang (4 peeps) arrived late afternoon on Friday and we headed back home again after lunch on Sunday. An amazing few days, packed with Light, Learning and Friendliness. ;) :D In (as far as what I've gathered to be...) a 'typcial' Quaker manner we were from all over, with roots reaching even futher away, of different ages and experiences... Awesome. :) We were 11 participants all in all, one was Finnish Friend. The Meetings were lead by J.R., a Friend with experience going back through the ages...! ;) :D :) We were also visited by a handful of Friends throughout the days, which was good to get different points of views on our questions. :)

I've got a lot to share and I will in the next few posts. :)

To begin with you can see our approximate travel route below. We had company who came from Gothenburg, i.e. further away than starting point, and we made a few stops along the way up to the retreat (which is slightly off the end destination on the map). :)

Stay tuned for more, photos and my experience of Experiment with Light...! :)

Love&Light,




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...