I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Sunday 6 November 2011

Being back2front?

I should so be in bed right now but I had another 'revelation' tonight that I just had to write it down however tired and muddled it might sound... Tomorrow I might not remember my thoughts...

Things that are 'easy' I make difficult for myself by feeling not good enough, guilty and by being too hard on myself.. The hard stuff on the other hand I shrugg my shoulders at, I 'make' them easier than they actually are, I cope, I manage... no guilt, no putting myself down or doubting my capabilities.

Is that, or isn't it, the right way round...? Should the easy really be hard and the hard, easy...? Is that the recipe for 'success'? ...or for disaster...?

I'm not yet sure what I think about it all more than that I had the thought... hmm..

Love&Light,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tend to lean that way as well. I'm also one of those people that freaks out about spilling something on my clean kitchen floor but am as calm as a cucumber when a hurricane is blowing stuff around my yard and a tornado has been spotted down the road.

Go figure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...