I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Sunday 3 July 2011

Girliness²

I've been planning a BestGirlsNightOut with my Best Girl for a while and yesterday was finally The Day! :)

We met up in town (after some train hassle) and started our looong day of "our:ness" with a alright lunch accompanied by ice cold beer. :) :) :) Perfect in this Hot and Clammy weather we've been having. It totally compensated the so-so lunch. :)

We did a bit of strolling and window shopping in town before we went with all our stuff to my mums place, where we were spending the night. My Best Mum had sorted stuff and organised our beds and breakfast and all other things that The Best Mum does.

Me and A got into party mode and gear ;) and then took our beautiful selves to a work mate of A's where more gorgeous girls joined us. Fab time with fab girls! Later on me and A headed back into town where we wanted to get dancing, which we did, with varied success of music/dj's... I've come to the conclusion that we should/would open The Best Club in town if we ever decided to go down that route! ;) :D

After an late night bite we started walking (?!) to mum's place where we arrived 45 minutes later!? :D :D :D We fell asleep and slept well within seconds of our heads hitting the pillow. :) (mum was at big sis's for the night)

This morning we awoke feeling not terribly rough, although I think I was a bit more worse for wear than A (she's had more practise! ;p ) and...then we woke up again! :O :D Both of us had dozed off again and when we woke A had to hurry to get ready to catch her bus back to her husband and their little girls. No looong morning of reminiscing but still a fantastic time over all! :) Must be done again soooon!! :)

After A's somewhat hurried departure I called my little sis to offer her myself as her personal shopper. :D She's been nagging for a while now about not having anything to wear and I love using her as a dress up doll (to try out all the cute/cool/fun outfits I'd wear if I was a boob-&bootylicious as her! ;)) = a perfect match with difficulties to get our schedules to work...but! Today I had/took the time! :)

We spent (at least!) 3 hours in the department store. First we went round collecting all possible items of clothing that might, or might not, work and then I installed her in the fitting room and gave her my opinions and did the mixing and matching and fetching and finding and finally we ended up with a fantastic combo of skirts and tops and possible outfits of both new and old items that'll last her all summer long and well into the winter! :D I even got to offer my opinion to others in the fitting rooms who admitted to being envious of little sis having her own personal shopper with her. :D Little sis could only agree about the fabulousness of me! ;p  *lol*

Now...I'm happy to be back home again after a weekend with girliness². :) Well needed and deserved by all involved.

Love, Light & Sisterhood,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girls Weekends are food for the soul. Glad to hear you had a great time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...