I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Thursday 2 June 2011

God Is Not a Christian

As you might already know I'm a big fan of the Charter for Compassion and (unsurprisingly ;)) I also follow it on facebook. :) There I get links to lots of interesting articles and other stuff. :) Today when I came home from work I did my usual look-through of my news feed and as usual there was a link to an article, this time by Desmond Tutu - "God Is Not a Christian" . I usually feel somewhat silly re-posting re-posted posts ;) but, this I just had to pass forward!


He writes inspiringly "We must be ready to learn from one another, not claiming that we alone possess all truth and that somehow we have a corner on God.[...] We have enough that conspires to separate us; let us celebrate that which unites us, that which we share in common."
Read, read and re-post! ;)

Love&Light,

2 comments:

~*Gumbo Soul*~ said...

In so many ways, YES! THANK YOU for sharing that! LOVE

E. said...

:) :D :)

That just made me SOOO glad I did! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...