I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Monday 7 February 2011

I don' wanna! *pout*

I really, really, really, really, really don't want to be a 'grown up' right now... :/ I want to leave all my decision-making to be done by my mum so that I can be allowed to have a proper tantrum when I decide that she's made the 'wrong' one...! I don't wanna...!

Why do I have to choose? Why does the decision have to be mine...? I want life to be lighter, not darker and harder...

Why am I being forced to surrender...? I know why, but I don't wanna!! How do I know that my choice is the right one...? How do I live without regret...? I know how...but I don't wanna... :´/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HUGS!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...