I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Smaller all of a sudden?

OK, I really should be in bed by now but...posting my previous post I noticed the font size being kinda small on the blog... Has it always been that small? Is it too small?? I prefer smaller font size to bigger... Blogs with huge font annoy me to bits and make me wanna scream I'm not blind! ;)

The most annoying thing is that the font size is not the same in 'the blog posting page' as it is once I've finally posted it onto the blog itself...??? Hmmm.... :/ :\

I think I should be able to adjust the setting somewhere...if ya'll find it to be too small.
Let me know alright? :) :) :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...