I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Sad attempt of calming nerves...

Sooo... ScabbyHouse is being viewed today and I've cleaned it top to bottom and I can't find anything else to clean so. now. I. wait.
Realtor will be here about half an hour before viewing starts...so I've got about another hour to just wait and brace myself from climbing up on the roof to scrub that clean too.

PleasePleasePlease mote it all go well...!

For those of you who don't follow (or can be bothered google translating ;)) the "home blog" I'll share a photo of my next home - BlueHouse. :) Yesterday I finally had the signed rental-agreement in my hand so now it's official. :)

A two bedroom rental on the first floor. Bonus is that it's on the gable of the building so there's lots of windows - Light. :) We get keys to BlueHouse May 2nd. 
:) :) :)

Now. Keep fingers, toes, legs, arms crossed that sale of ScabbyHouse goes smoooothly! Can't wait for the future to begin... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...