I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Interested in an update?

Ack! I don't know why you would be... ;)

I realised that just because my life is 'uneventful' it doesn't mean that the blog should be...? OR...? Who do I write for? Well...for myself is the answer to that and in 10 years when I look back through the blog and there's a gap I'll know that that's when I really wasn't up to much...! :) (which is sorta a lie, but I'll know)

Some people seem to disappear from the blogosphere when they're busy in real life - I'm the opposite! When stuff happens, I can't wait to blog about it! :D I want to 'share' or, more true, to keep the memory. :) 'Cause that's how I blog ...like I used to write in my diary when I was younger ...if 'nothing' happened, nothing was written. ...and with hindsight I think that it would have been nice to remember to write even when there wasn't any Happenings, at least once in a while! ;)

Sooo...I guess that's what I'm doing now. :D Letting you/me ;) know I'm still not up to much and yet...loads...

Update:
Soon-to-be-Ex is staying at a friend of his, 
realtor coming tomorrow, 
kids have had a tummy bug, 
I'm loving being back at uni and 
I'm totally addicted to twitter, 
tummy bug and stbEx out of house means missed Meeting and falling a bit behind at uni but I'll catch up. :) 
Realtor visit means tidytidytidying and sort-throw-organise! Brother-in-law sorted us out with a 'new' oven and sisters and I 'redecorated' the house at the weekend. Love my Family!
New surname has still not reveled itself to me...I'm sorta sure but yet not...
Update over and out! ;)

Love&Light,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...