I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Tuesday 28 February 2012

House Pimpin'

Since finally picking a realtor to sell our ScabbyHouse I've been busy trying to make it look purdy. With an enormous amount of help from the BEST Family a girl can have I'm getting there. :) On Friday photos will be taken and I'm hoping house will be out for sale by the end of next week.
*fingers crossed*

Here's a few recent photos I've taken and I have to say that ScabbyHouse has never been purdier! :) I couldn't find any photo's of little peeps bedrooms (waaaay to many folders on computer!). Will add some later if you wish. :)

My bedroom with computer table and Charlie cat.

Kitchen two angles. Bottom photo peeks into blue hallway and our brown front door.

Basement "playroom". Door on left leads to laundry room and then to little E's bedroom. Door on right is toward MisterMan's green bedroom. Between kiddies rooms is a little hallway and exit out at the back of house.

Ready to sell,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...