I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Saturday 21 January 2012

Snow!

Winter's finally, finally here! Just like I predicted...!?! :O I did...! ;)

A few weeks ago we, at work, were talking about the dismal winter we've had so far and whether we'd get any snow this winter or if we'd just skip right into spring. The weather has been very mild, the tiniest show of snow but mostly wet, damp and mild temperatures...

The last two winters here have been looong, hard and cold! ...so...the mildness of this winter has been a both a relief and a disappointment. White, frosty, winters are lovely! Mild, wet, grey winters are just...bleak.

Talking about the weather is a favourite lunch time topic at work ;p and I seemed like the only one sure that we'd get snow! ...for sure! :)

I'm not particularly good at predicting the weather (or anything else btw!) but I do get the odd 'hunch' now and again and I've been sure of the mildness of this winter since September, just like I was sure that we'd get snow before the end of the month, at Jan. 21st. Yup! I even came up with the date...spookily enough The Right date cause today. we. got. snow. l o t s. of. it!?! ;p


So, we've been busy building snowmen and shoveling snow. :) :) :) Great fun! ...oooh! And I did have a hunch about something snow/winter related on Jan. 26th too (I was going between those dates for the arrival of Snow) sooo we'll see what happens then! ;p

Weather-woman? ;)


"In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...