I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Friday 6 January 2012

Home again...

After spending the last 4 weeks (?!) at my mum's, me and the kiddies are Home again! :) It feels good to get to sleep in my own bed tonight... yet, I'm sick of this place...! There's not. one. single. chore. in this house that I haven't done...! From sheer stubborness I've refused to do certain things around the house, so that He would have something to do...  fill some sort of purpose.

The last, and only, thing I still had left to 'learn' how to do was to air/bleed the radiators (which I do know how to do, I've just not wanted to!) and...coming home today with radiators sounding like a babbling brook I had no choice. It f*kin' needed to get done! :[
So I did it.

And...now I feel bitter.
I know I should feel Grateful (and another day I might) for all the things I now know how to do, that I didn't previously know... Learning, growing, evolving and all that jazz but nah! Tonight I'm bitter and stuffing myself with bread...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...