I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Friday 18 March 2011

Billions of people refused to give up!

I found this (in Swedish) posted on a notice board at Uni. With me being Ms.Indecisive and Ms.Doom&Gloom lately I thought I'd share it with you all to 'prove' that it's not all bad, far in fact far from it. ;)


Good news in during the last days:

* The planet continued to rotate around its axis as usual resulting in the sun rising all over the world.
* Millions of birds were singing and an infinite number of flowers bloomed.
* The Earth was blessed with 490 000 new precious babies.
* Intelligent, loving and courageous acts were performed every second on the planet.
* Millions of people refrained from saying or doing something unkind.
* Hundreds of thousands of new, really good ideas were hatched.
* Billions of people laughed, learned something new, touched another with tenderness, loved, and refused to give up.


(Source unknown. translated to English by E.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...