I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Where to begin...

Where are my word, my passion for them? Is it my lack of writing that has snuffed the flame or is something else holding me back. I want to write, from the heart, be true, find answers to my ponderings as I write ...as it used to be...

Now I just feel ...lost. Bewildered in this ...lack of words.

Sure I can possibly babble on about mundane things but I don't want to. I want to be struck with inspiration, feel that urge to write, to share... I doesn't, by any means, mean that I would usually know what I'm going to say or share but it is a nudge telling me to just ...write. It'll be a moment i real life or passage read in book or some words or a conversation picked up online that just compels me to write...

And, it's not there.

.
.
.
.

I miss ...my Spirit...?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...