I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Friday 19 April 2013

Breathing

You know... I truly believe that we carry the answers to our questions within. If we just listen hard enough we know which way we should go.
It isn't always easy or what we would have wanted to do yet it is still the path we should walk.

I'm trying to listen to my/the Spirit and it's telling me over and over and over and over again to breathe and settle where I am, in me, on my own... When this is done, that which I need will come to me.

I ache for a companion but I do think I want it "too much" ...it cannot be forced, at least not the kind of companionship I want. I can find a "bed warmer" but is that really what I want and need?? No, no it ain't...!

Sooo...reluctantly I've taken steps towards settling in this, here, now, on my own. I know I have what I need  right here and now - me and the kids, my family and friends.

He who deserves me will come in my path when the time is right.

B R E A T H E

Love&Light,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...