I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Wednesday 2 May 2012

:) :) :)

I've got the keys for my little apartment in the BlueHouse! :D On Friday/Saturday I'm getting help moving our things and... Iwannamoverightnooow!! ;) I've got a big exam tomorrow and I have studied, but my head is so not there right now! This is exactly why I was hoping to have done this moving business last year, when I was 'just' working... :) But, oh well, the Time has Finally arrived and I'm over the moon! :D

I HATE packing but moving, moving is heaven and my little flat is...adorable! :) :) :)

I've cancelled my broadband (for now) so the only surfing on the web I'll be doing in the near future in on my phone and then I'll be hanging out on Twitter (@HaudIgnota) - so, if you're curious to see what I'm up to pop by there! :)

No broadband - no (or very little) blogging but I will be back! So pleasepleaseplease don't shy away, I'll return, sooner rather than later. :)

Love&Light,

2 comments:

Ankit Garg said...

Congratulations for your house and All the very best for your exam.

E. said...

Thank you Ankit! Exam went well. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...