I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Friday 30 September 2011

Happy 1st anniversary!

I want to wish Hay Quaker Blog a Very Happy 1st Anniversary with a big Thank You! :)
...for doing that thing with words that is soooo awesome...! :) The 'magic' that happens - the right words at the right time, the lifting and encouragement and hope that words can bring. Thank you, for posting things that has made me re-think and re-evaluate my own thoughts or confirm ideas that I've not yet settled into... :)

Thank you for a GREAT blog!

Love&Light,

2 comments:

Ray Lovegrove said...

That is so very kind of you. Thank you for your good wishes and may I thank you for your wonderful blog.

Ray (Hay Quaker)

E. said...

:) :) :)
Just the truth. :) I'm very glad to hear that you like my little blog. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...