I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe (June 1, 1926 – August 5, 1962), born Norma Jeane Mortenson, but baptized Norma Jeane Baker, was an American actress, singer and model.

More Marilyn


An amazing, intriguing woman, more clever than she was ever given credit for... here's a few of her insightful quotes.


"It's far better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone — so far."

"It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone."

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

"No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't."

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no-one but yourself, and sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together."


6. Your personal hero

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...