I am not a human being
trying to have a spiritual experience.
I am a spirit being
mastering the human experience.

Thursday 22 July 2010

Paulo Coelho

‎‎"To believe in your choice you don't need to prove that other people's choices are wrong."
- Paulo Coelho

"No" is not a sin.
"Yes" is not a virtue.

- Paulo Coelho

I'm really liking Paulo Coelho's quotes... I follow him on facebook and he really has some insightful stuff to share! He seems, at least to me, to be a very interesting and quite available person and I like him more the more I learn of him...!
His books "Veronika Decides to Die" and "By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept" I can most definitely recommend that you read!

He is truly inspirational in his "quest" for individual growth (for everyone!) and questioning of the need for a "norm" to follow... Who really decides what is "right" and what is "normal"...?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to check him out :D I really like those quotes and the idea of what is "right" and what is "normal"?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...